10 Dec 2017

(Mixtape) DJ DE WONDER - XMAS MIX



Dj De Wonder have taken every party I’ve ever rocked, every record I’ve ever played, every foot I’ve ever moved,
and transposed them all into the music I listen to,” explains Dj De Wonder. “In our world, every person is welcome, every day is a party, and every night is a celebration.
This mixtape that will definitely keep your party jumping.
He is also a Promoter and blogger popularly known as Dj Dj Wonder
comes up with this new XMAS Mixtape he teamed up with MMG Records to produce.
The anticipated Mixtape of the season  December edition is right here By Dj De Wonder.
I guess you wouldn’t want to miss out on this.
South-East and West multiple award winning DJ, DJ De Wonder drops it’s long awaited mixtape, titled (XMAS MIXTAPE)   Compiled by Dj De Wonder and Lasgidi finest musicians.




No comments:

Post a Comment